And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)

Monday, October 1, 2012

Moving Forward


Hey,

How are the roaches now?  Better, I think the cooler weather is making them calm down a bit, so we haven’t seen many as of late.

Do you attend the temple often?  If you're in the zones near the temple then there’s a trip about once a transfer or so.

What’s the p-day breakdown?  We go do laundry as soon as possible.  There’s a Laundromat near us that only costs $1 on the washers before 8:45.  Then we go home and fold the clothes and go the library to do emails.  Then we go grocery shopping and then the day is ours.  We normally nap but today we may be playing soccer with the other elders.
  
We didn’t have the baptism but M is still progressing wonderfully.  She has an addiction to coffee which she needs to kick first but she’s making really good progress.  We took her, her sister, and friend to the trail center, pioneer cemetery, and temple this weekend and had a really powerful spiritual experience.  All of them felt the spirit strongly and now we're moving forward with them. 

I apologize but that’s all the time I have for today, talk to you next week.

Love,

E' Harker

No comments:

Post a Comment