And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)

Monday, September 24, 2012

Setting a Date


Hey,

Mom's questions:
Did you get rid of the bugs in your apartment? Nope.  The roaches are in the walls, so we've sprayed, cleaned, and bombed to no avail.  They keep coming back.

Do you ride bikes often?  No, only when we're really pressed for miles on the car.  The majority of the time we drive and walk.

Have you done splits with members at all?  Rarely, our ward is so spread out that it’s difficult to get anyone to come.

How many wards do you attend on Sunday and at what time?  Only ours and it starts at 1pm.

We have M’s baptism planned for this Saturday.   She chose me to perform the baptism and I really hope to see it happen.  Fingers crossed.

So that was the big excitement for this week.  The majority of our time was taken up by small errands that we had to run so we had some difficulty getting much done.  We did have a fun time one night when we got to play some basketball and soccer with some investigators and youth at the church.  Not much else to report really.

Love ya,

E' Harker

No comments:

Post a Comment