And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)

Monday, October 29, 2012

Photo Journaling

Recent photos, uploading took all the time Tim's allowed so this is his weekly report:




"Nothing Runs Like a Deere" 




And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)






http://omahamuralproject.org/

For Dad

Inspired by Elder Terris: cookie dough bottom, double stuff oreo center, brownie top!
Independence Day Parade
Old Market



Elder Vawdrey


Lexington

Stake Conference Translating

Quinoa & Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment