And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Struck Dumb


Hey,

Not much happened this week in regards to the work.  There’s been a lot going on that’s drawn us from working with our investigators, for instance General Conference.  We were struck dumb by the announcement of the new ages!  Tons of new missionaries are going to flood us soon, which will be a blessing, but now there’s going to be no one to date when I get back.  Oh well.  I won’t comment much further on the conference, a letter is headed your way that will expound further on my thoughts and my time is limited at the moment. 

Love you all, my time is up,

E' Harker

No comments:

Post a Comment