And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)

Monday, March 25, 2013

Changes

We had transfers again.  I'm now with Elder Caldwell staying in Columbus.  I served around him in Omaha so I'm already familiar with him.  Our area has been split, with new elders covering Schuyler, so that's great for the work.

We've been going around the area, introducing Elder Caldwell to the members and trying to teach, but people haven't been home very much.  We did get to teach GK finally!  She's devout Catholic and didn't really want to hear our message but we've been doing service for her and she's warmed up to us, so we were finally able to teach her a lesson about the resurrection of Christ (with Easter coming up, this was ideal).

The members feed us well and are very helpful with the work.  Our ward mission leader gave a great lesson Sunday so hopefully it will inspire people to be even better missionaries.


No comments:

Post a Comment