And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)

Monday, September 10, 2012

Exciting Activities

Hey,

Still working with all the investigators here and trying to help them towards marriage.  We have a sweet new investigator named 'I'.  A couple months ago he rolled his car seven times and wasn’t wearing a seatbelt.  He landed in the passenger seat and emerged from the totaled car without a single scratch or bruise.  He knows that God is looking out for him and is eager to hear what we have to teach.  He paid more attention to our lesson and showed more desire to learn than anyone else I've seen yet.  I'm excited to see how far he goes.

We've got some exciting things coming up here in the mission.  Tomorrow we're having a zone conference where Elder Nash from the Seventy will come to speak to us.  Then this coming weekend we have stake conference with another seventy coming to preside.  I'm not sure when next transfers are but if I'm here on October 12 I'll be able to go see Gladys Night and her choir.  They’re coming here and having a fireside then. 

Honestly nothing much has happened this week.  Sorry this email is short.  See you next week.

E' Harker

No comments:

Post a Comment