And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. (Ether 12:27)

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kodak Moments

Elder Harker & Elder Mickel, "This is our mission."

The District - MTC

 
Companions, first time out of MTC!



An elder arranged to meet his sister on temple grounds and was busted by the others for breaking the rules!




Elder Harker - Provo Temple



Elders Dudley, Howard, Mickel & Harker
 

3 comments:

  1. I am all caught up on your adventures...and I can't tell you enought - I am so proud of you!

    :) Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the MTC and Provo temple. Seeing your district in the class reminded me of my district. We had a Samoan Elder who would pass gas all the time after lunch and dinner. It really smelled in there and he would just laugh. Be glad you have some civilized sisters in there to bring the standard up. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were great pictures!! LOL Julienne on that Samoan Elder and now think of me being married to one...it is much the same if you know what I mean! haha

    ReplyDelete